ClearVR Software Development Kit
ClearVR SDK contain the elements to allow content distributors to integrate ClearVR low latency high fidelity streaming intelligence into their players. It has a features listed below.
- Easy integration of 360ᵒ or 2D ClearVR tiled streaming solution into existing applications.
- Existing partners have been able to integrate the SDK in less than a day.
- Choice of high-level API for fast integration and low-level API for detailed customization.
- High-level and low-level API’s can also be mixed for combination of easy integration and fine-grained control.
- Extensive Application Programming Interface (API) documentation.
- Reference Source Code of ClearVR integration in a streaming application.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 or higher.
- Unity supported; native OpenGL and Unreal Q4 ‘17.
- PC (Oculus/Vive) supported.
- iOS Q4 ’17.
- Web client Q1 ’18.
- 8kp30 monoscopic source or 4kp30 stereoscopic source on Android and PC devices that decode HEVC 4kp30.
- Higher resolutions supported on more powerful devices.
- Multi-layer on the roadmap, allowing zooming without resolution loss.
Bandwidth: Typical bandwidth use of ClearVR streaming, depending on source content:
- 4k source (monoscopic): ~5 Mbit/s.
- 8k source (monoscopic): ~15Mbit/s.
- Stereo or TBE ambisonic carried in (HE-)AAC.
- Other formats on request.
- Scales with your business.
- Price per minute ClearVR streaming (4k/6k/8k).
- Affordable fixed yearly license fee for the technology.