Cloud based ClearVR stream creation
ClearVR Cloud is a service hosted by Tiledmedia for those customers that want to use ClearVR low latency, high fidelity streaming but do not want to operate their own encoding chain. It’s purpose is to convert raw stitched content into ClearVR compliant bitstreams ready for the customer’s CDN.
- Straightforward encoding and packaging of content via ClearVR Cloud web interface.
- Choose quality and output location, then upload your stitched content.
- Alternatively, work with encoder of your choice. ClearVR tiling integration available for several encoder vendors
- Typical high-quality or uncompressed input for video and audio.
- Includes Prores422, AVC/H.264 Intra, JPEG2000, HEVC/H.265 Intra, and other FFMPEG supported formats.
- Works on any low latency content delivery network.
- Tiled VR-specific delivery optimization on Akamai CDN based on close cooperation with Akamai
- Scales with your business.
- Price per encoded and packaged hour of material (4k, 6k, 8k).
- Choice of several industry standard video encoders.